Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WORK HARD LOOK GOOD



My great grand-parents




People of the earth






Paysans et fièrs de l'être




They worked hard





In the beautiful and rough Auvergne






Many Auvergnats also known as "Bougnats" migrated to Paris to make a leaving 





They opened cafés, brasseries and sold coal 





Hard at work they were known to be a tight community.

I am proud to be one of their descendants...

...which leads me to share something i feel strongly about :

The working class people, the peasants , the artisans , explorers ( to name just a few ) 

Every profession  has its own uniform or  attire.

I have been so inspired by the emergence of workwear in fashion




Le bleu de travail


unionmade has a great selection 













I am getting this issue of  Huzine online through
  Inventory Magazine . Find the latter at Birch in San Francisco .